You all know how this works. Post a picture of your Android's desktop.
There's 2 ways to do this:
1) Download the Screenshot application (free).
2) Open the application, give it su permission, and once the text comes up, close it.
3) Press and hold the camera button for a second at the home screen. The camera application will pop up after a second with a Toast that tells you where the screenshot is saved. Whalah.
1) Install the Android SDK
2) Enable USB debugging on your device
3) Run DDMS from the tools directory
4) Select your phone from the list
5) Go in the menu, select Device, and then Screen capture. Whalah.
Here's mine (aHome + OS X theme)
I know, I know, Apple.
Also, I think the funky left border is from aHome, can anyone confirm?