View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2011, 11:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Joelzinho

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by TelusMilestone View Post
I have the data flex 55+ which includes 200 day time minutes, 10 numbers unlimited in Canada, unlimited text/video picture msg's, unlimited local calling after 6pm and 1gb of data the can flex to 5gb. I added caller ID for 8$ and device protection for 7$. 70$/m providing I don't go over the 1gb of data if I do its 20$ from 1-2gb, and from 2-5gb is another 20$ Which I never get to because I use wi-fi for any heavy usage.
I am on the same plan. I pay about 77 Dollars after all is said and done. I came from Bell, which was charging me $65 for 500 daytime minutes, unlimited weekends and after 6 with 250 texts...no data.

Needless to say I got a much better phone coming to Telus, better plan, better service and I don't have to deal with their bullshit any longer. The $12 was justified. And the 10 free numbers works great for me I really only talk to about that many people on a regular basis.

I also have no experience any dropped calls from Telus. They have been just as reliable as my Bell connection in Montreal/Ottawa.