Thread: Drag Racing
View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2011, 11:50 AM   #111 (permalink)
Phixation

Device(s): HTC Incredible
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaira.m View Post
Ok one question to the geeks here.. I am planning to flash my Hero to another stock ROM but i really dont wanna do it if i cant save this game data and start from the same position again...
I currently own a maxed out fully tuned ferrari 599, level 9 venom and a lvl 1 volkswagen golf GT1..
I don wanna loose all these.. Please tell me if there is anyway i can save the data and position...
Yes....write the data all down.

I know that it is a pain, but it only take a few seconds per car to write down your gearing and upgrade data. I learned the hard way once before we had the save feature (played with the car settings so much I couldnt remember how to get it back to where it was before timewise), and still even now write all my settings down for safety once I get a new best time.

Position-wise your probably screwed and going to lose your progress, since I see alot of people complain that once they take the game off their phone and reinstall they are losing all their points progress. It's beginning to look like the server does NOT save our stats online.
Last edited by Phixation; May 26th, 2011 at 12:00 PM.