View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2010, 11:12 AM   #21 (permalink)
kyler13

Device(s): LG G2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinky View Post
Yeah, but what is your argument? I already know that as well, meaning I KNOW that the Samsung Behold is 3.2". I never said that it wasn't. I just pointed out that it (the Behold) is 480x320, which you agreed to. I never said anything about Verizon. So, you are asking me a loaded question on multiple levels. And another thing, the Verizon doesn't even have the Nexus One, so to speculate about a device supplanting a device that Verizon doesn't even have yet is like speculating on a rumor which only exists on the basis of another rumor.
Dude, you're cherrypicking your info. The report of a phone running at 850MHz is the HTC Incredible for Verizon. You don't have to say you're talking about Verizon, the mere mention of this lone rumor implies it. And the same report said it's a large display like the Nexus One. You're sorta talking in circles about the tangent you went off on. I never mentioned the Nexus One being supplanted by anything. Just said something about your mythical phone seeming like a successor to the Eris which would not fit into Verizon's line-up right now. You still don't seem to be grasping what I'm saying.