View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2011, 05:35 AM   #54 (permalink)
spyder

Device(s): Samsung Fascinate-Flashed to Cricket (Just flashed, still ironing out details)
Carrier: Not Provided

PM me for GTalk info

People....Come on....OK, there are some good points both way, yea it's not a direct Outlook sync, but some good can come out of this, right....

I'm only trying to keep the peace and just say, hey I have a xxx.live.com account and would be happy to sync it, so that helps me.

Sure I would love an overall Outlook sync, I've tried them all, no success anywhere except the comment "Get a Windows Phone"...lol.

But, Let just look at this for what it is. A way to sync hotmail/live.com accounts to Android. Plain and simple.

OK, if it's a little "Over-advertised" Calling it an outlook sync, ok fair enough, but let just let it be what it is, and the OP put some serious work into putting that out there, so lets cut some slack, and just say hey for the future, I would LOVE a "REAL" outlook sync, but for the time being

Slow and steady wins the race, right? This is a step, many more to go, but let it go, best for all of us...

Take care guys....Jeff
The Following User Says Thank You to spyder For This Useful Post:
Redflea (June 5th, 2011)