View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2011, 12:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
getitnowmarketing
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Terms and Conditions:

Upon download and install of this alpha test software you are committing to be tester.

Necessary requirements for being a tester:

1. You must have android sdk setup and know how to use adb.

2. Any issues/bugs that are found will need to be submitted with a abd logcat output pastebin'd or the like and link to it posted along with description of bug and how to reproduce it. Any bug reports without this will be a waste of everyone's time and do nothing but annoy me.

3. At this early point no roms or themes are to be made nor distributed for this so we have a static controlled environment for testing.

4. Your participation is to work the bugs out so we can submit to CM7 for inclusion in build tree. Until that point (stability) is reached I will not release the device files required to make it on your own.

5. You understand that you are installing the said software of your own free will and understand that your device may become unstable or unusable while on this alpha software.

6. You agree not to mirror or repost the download links nor passwords for them.

7. You understand that I am not getting paid for this and will work on it as time allows.

8. If a password for something is not given to you, you understand that the file was not intended for your use.

9. ACTUALLY USE THE VS740!! I don't need testing on a not active device as thats why I need your help.

Please read the known bugs and workarounds and agree to above terms and conditions!!!!

Password is in attachment below:

Downloads:

old:
cyanogen_aloha-ota-eng.getitnowmarketing-2.zip
md5sum c240e8dc7e38a5a91505791aaf663f74
Please get signed_patch_gretel#3.zip and flash after above. This patch fixes phone & data & usb tether.

Gretel#3:
cyanogen_aloha-ota-eng.getitnowmarketing-3.zip

Google apps:

gapps-gb-20110503-signed.zip

mirror
gapps-gb-20110503-signed.zip
Attached Files
File Type: txt password.txt (18 Bytes, 759 views)
File Type: zip patch_gretel#3.zip (190.7 KB, 329 views)
Last edited by getitnowmarketing; June 9th, 2011 at 08:23 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to getitnowmarketing For This Useful Post:
AndroidKris (June 7th, 2011), atc3030 (June 10th, 2011), cr5315 (June 8th, 2011), lonewulf (June 7th, 2011), remicks (June 8th, 2011), Xliff (July 24th, 2011)