Thread: General Motorola XPRT
View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2011, 12:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Chief7

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheech4 View Post
Ok, had this bad boy for a few days already and I'm extremely happy with it. NOW i have a few question for those who are in the know of this device or the Pro version. one of the stock icons i have here is a task manager is that the same as a task killer? and if not should i get a task killer or a different version of it? also in the home screen i have 5 pages but 3 pages are showing. a systems page where it shows wifi connect gps and airplane mode, and the other screen shows messages and calender. my question is i have 2 addition pages that are empty can i remove those pages or can i move those icons so i have less home pages to flip over?
I don't think you need a task killer with this phone - the battery has been EXPERIENTIALLY better than my EVO! Give it some time and see. As for moving the icons... oh, yes - move them to whichever screen works best for you. I've moved almost all of mine so that those that I use most frequently are on the screens closest to my home screen. Explore and you can even just ADD them - I think they are Motorola widgets, not Android. Have fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chief7 For This Useful Post:
cheech4 (June 7th, 2011)