View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
savoxis
ROM Developer

Device(s): Galaxy Nexus (CM10 Nightlies) and too many old devices to list
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via MSN to savoxis Send a message via Skype™ to savoxis savoxis@gmail.com

Audio jack doesn't pass sound through. A notification will appear by the clock, but no sound in the headset, the phones speaker continues to output sound. Also I notice that the speaker volume is WAYYY low
V/HeadsetObserver( 1416): Headset UEVENT: {SUBSYSTEM=switch, SWITCH_STATE=2, DEV - Pastebin.com

The radio seems to be horrible, I have been using in places where I normally have full signal... A few minutes ago my signal strength was reported as -1073741922 dBm!!!! I have of course set International Roaming on, and Set to CDMA Auto. When I try calling my phone it will ring to voice-mail with no notification on the handset that I received a call. I was able to make an outgoing call, but could not hang up and the call shows as still active even 15 minutes after I hung up the other line. Only way to get rid of this is rebooting
E/dun_service( 1672): DUN STATE [DUN_STATE_USB_UNPLUG --> DUN_STATE_USB_UNPLUG][ - Pastebin.com

**EDIT** My nandroid problem was the backup itself, it had a dalvik issue, corrected.

** I would also like to express my disappointed in the people who had been testing this since yesterday. I came on the forum this morning and read the posts seeing NOTHING stating that placing and receiving calls wasn't working. I mean come on guys its a phone, and with what I imagine to be quite a few of you having already tested this. I should NOT have been surprised by this and it should not have taken over 24 hours for me and KoG to post about these bugs.... (just my 2c)
There Aint No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
Donate
Last edited by savoxis; June 8th, 2011 at 01:30 PM.