Thread: General mesmerize on verizone
View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2011, 09:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Magickly

Device(s): Evo View Evo 4G Samsung Fascinate Touch Pro 2 Galaxy Tab 7"
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Mesmerize on Verizon - PagePlus easy activation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioter666 View Post
I have mesmerize and i will like to use it with verizone. Today i went to store and ask but they sad that is impossible. Does any one know how to make it possible?
----------------

I know this is a rather old post, but if you still have that Mesmerize around, it can definitely be activated on page plus (which uses entire verizon network) & has really cheap plans (45 unlimited talk n text) Google Kitty Wireless & check them out.

The Mesmerize is cdma and uses the same MSL/Unlock code (000000) as verizon/page plus, so it can likely receive OTA programming and get activated with PagePlus for talk and text right now, but you may need some assistance for 3G data & MMS.

Also, google pageplusdealer. You can activate on their website for free to see if it will work for you -- You also receive $2 free airtime to test phone. PagePlusDealer also offer a cheap service ($15) where you send them your phone & they program to use the pageplus/verizon network.

I successfully activated a Mesmerize on PagePlusDealer this morning
Talk and text worked immediately, I am now working on getting data/3g & internet going.

Hit me up if you need any additional info.
Don't waste that Mesmerize !
Good Luck !!