Thread: General Flytouch 3 - Android 2.2
View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2011, 07:29 PM   #302 (permalink)
androidexpert

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Fake Flytouch 3???

I keep hearing nonsense about anyone who sells flytouch 3's that are not by ibex are fakes. It seems a lot of gullible people are being taken in by people who work for ibex that comment on these forums so please listen to some truth from a neutral person.

Firstly Flytouch 3 is not a copyrighted name in the UK and is not owned by ibex or any other company. To say that a superpad II or III is a fake is actually laughable, the definition of fake is something that is pretending to be another product.

Secondly these devices are generic, they all use the same shell manufactured in China with the same ARM CPU and the same firmware. There are minor differences in build quality, memory capacity and battery size so you should look out for this.

I bought a flytouch 3 of a UK website, it has a 7000mah battery and is marketed as a superpad III. It is really great and the seller I bought it off was so helpful, Iím glad I went with a UK seller so I donít have to return it to China if there are any problems with it. I am glad with my product and anyone who wants to claim it is fake then please do some research into these devices and copyright law. Also beware of forum posters (me included) who will tell you that a certain company (ibex) is so great because chances are you are reading an ibex sales pitch lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to androidexpert For This Useful Post:
bigbaldbloke (July 3rd, 2011), dart16 (June 17th, 2011)