View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2011, 10:41 AM   #27 (permalink)
biggiesmalls657

Device(s): Droid 2 w/ many roms (retired), LG Ally w/ many roms (retired), Droid Razr Maxx w/ modified stock
Carrier: Not Provided

Yes

Note: this is with the patch and the descriptions from the alpha
Well i did have trouble with the dialer closing after making a call. I also did not recieve a call when called from a landline. I did not have 3g. the UI is fantastic though! Clicking airplane mode would not put the phone into air plane mode until i got the dialer to force close itself. gapps didnt have gmail in it? i seem not to be getting any service 1x or evdo now. i have a nandroid backup. i will be back to test once the radio is a little better. i unforunately need my phone (calls and txts). Sorry. But this is a great project and has potential, i mean look how good velocity turned out? if it wasnt for velocity, i would have told verizon to shove it...thanks devs : gnm, trident, death2all110

thats weird...i set dialer to Cdma/gsm Auto prl and it works fine now? of coursei just started it.

logcat for ally - Pastebin.com

D/dalvikvm( 1405): GC_CONCURRENT freed 820K, 42% free 5350K/9159K, external 1536 - Pastebin.com
Last edited by biggiesmalls657; June 11th, 2011 at 10:46 AM. Reason: stupid phone