View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2008, 10:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
dballz

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandoguy View Post
I got nothing what so ever, I dont think im going to get mines until after OCT 22nd, T-Mo are always doing something to piss some customers off.
I live in Georgia so its gonna be along time I feel.

Well im happy for you two guys, atlest you have yours shipped so your probably get them this weekened.
Nope not me I'm hating right now. I need this ******* phone! Let me tell you what my MDA does and did this morning. Well normally if I take the phone off the chager after abou 3-4 hrs the phone thinks the battery is dead and reboots for some reason. So what I do is when I get to work I put it on the charger so the phone will stay on. This morning I took the phone off the chager put it on the kitchen counter and went to go brush my teeth the phone shut itself off and was doing that reboot crap. I put it back on the charger the phone boots up and say the battery has 18% juice. I take the battery out of the phone and when I get to work I put the batter back in and the phone now says it has 99% juice. This is the shit I deal with on a regular basis. Now I ride a motorcycle and if for any reason my fiance can't reach me or the call goes straight to v-mail and I'm on my bike she is going to have a heart attack.