Thread: Support Blue exclamation icon
View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2011, 10:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
smooshkissxx
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesyPeteza View Post
I believe it is the cursor you are talking about. Like the flashing vertical line you get in windows when typing, it shows you where you are on the line. It's big and blue to highlight that you can drag it with your finger to change the cursor position.

It should look like below but in blue?

Heya, thanks for the reply.

It's not that though it's not on the section that ye type in, it's on the top left, or middle left of the screen. For example, if i'm replying to a text it wont be in "add text" section, but further up where the rest of the sms conversation it.

The screen is also touchscreen so i've trying touching the icon but nothing happens.

I've read though that the blue Facebook button on the bottom right of the phone glows up when you're doing something on the phone which could be transferred to Facebook. Seeing as the blue icon doesn't show with every sms or email conversation i'm wondering if it's connected? If i'm typing a date, time etc the phone may be picking up that it could be an event.

I'm not sure at all, it hasn't happened with the last few texts or emails so I can't test out my "facebook theory:

Thank you though