View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #32 (permalink)
Zigram

Device(s): HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

The command for hiding the text funny enough is [ HIDE ] (in front of text) and [ /HIDE ] in back of text.

As for the bosses, you have officially gone farther than me in that arena and I have not fought that boss quite yet, but when I get to him I will let you know if I run into any good ideas. I'm glad to find out as i'd gone through those dungeons that there are bosses tougher than the final one to make my leveling and gear actually USEFUL after the game officially ends lol. Quite interesting. Tough bosses.

As to the person asking about this RPG, I reflect the response of supermanlegend that this is a great game to start with. I would compare it more to Final Fantasy 3 if you ever played that one, and if supermanlegend has never played that game either I would STRONGLY recommend it as one of the best final fantasy games in existence. It is very extensive, great story, and LOTS of characters. I'm even recommending this one over FFX which I did like as well. Its just super classic and awesome game
Last edited by Zigram; June 13th, 2011 at 11:31 AM.