Thread: Support my x10 won't charge!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2011, 04:58 PM   #74 (permalink)
Limbo1984

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by QualityManager View Post
Just wanted to add that I am suffering this same problem. I am in the Uk, contract with O2 and bought the phone from Carphone Warehouse, who are giving me the run around. I am so glad I found this message board which confirms my belief that it's a manufacturing problem. I was told Beyond Economic Repair for supposed 'excessive force', which I have always disputed. The phone is in pristine condition. I feel very let down by Sony Ericsson, whose phones I have always used ... until now!
Hi, This is the same issue that I am facing, I have had my X10 for just under 6months and the charge (albeit annoyingly poor) was OK until a week or so ago, I am on ORANGE UK and bought from Phones4You, They sent it off under warranty and they have today returned it quoting the same issue 'excessive force', I have NEVER dropped my phone or treated it badly, It is in perfect condition. I am informed that it is NOT a manufacturing problem but as the messages show this is not the case. A colleague of mine had the same mob and got it directly from Orange, They replaced it via a courier service in 24hours. I now wish I had gone direct with Orange rather than trying to save 5 a Month! I am due to see Phones4 You tomorrow to get this issue resolved and I believe that the information shown here would/will be very effective in getting my point across. Thanks all.