Originally Posted by booyaka
from the UPS site...
What events are recorded about shipments?
Shipment movement information is captured each time a tracking label is scanned in the UPS delivery system. Common scans include the following:
- Billing Information Received: UPS has received the electronic transmission of shipment details from the shipper. This does not necessarily mean that UPS has taken possession of the shipment
- Origin: the shipment has been scanned at the origin UPS location
- Departure: the shipment has left its last recorded location and is on its way to the next UPS facility
- Arrival: the shipment has arrived at an intermediate sort facility or the destination facility
- Out for Delivery: the shipment has reached the facility that is responsible for the delivery of the shipment; this is a shipment's last stop before delivery.
- Delivery: the shipment has been delivered; the date and time of delivery is recorded
- Exception: any unplanned event that may occur in the shipment delivery lifecycle will be noted and explained
At least I know it's coming, and SOON. lol. =]]]]]]]]]]]]]