View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2011, 09:21 AM   #108 (permalink)
brownhornet

Device(s): HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake69 View Post
Have you never fixed your battery issues with root? Stock evo when first released was lucky to get 8 hrs batt life. rooted mine has been able to get from 12-36 hrs depending on radios, kernel and uc. I have had no issues with my evo dying and batt life doesnt affect me bc i know it will be able to be fixed with root. some people will say, "why buy a phone with a battery life problem?" and i say first, reviews with the 3vo battery say about 14 hrs which is a LOT better than the 4g. yes it does have a bigger battery, but once root is obtained i dont see why 48 hrs wont be obtainable. So imho no big deal.
This is what you people dont seem to get. The casual user doesnt know a damn thing about rooting their phone and flashing kernels just to get through the day and neither should they have to. Like I said, Apple figured out how to improve their battery life and the 3G/3Gs had some of the worst battery life out there. They knew it was an issue for their customers and they solved the problem. That's just the bottom line.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brownhornet For This Useful Post:
jroc (June 18th, 2011), Putty (June 18th, 2011)