View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2011, 02:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
ndh777

Device(s): Sprint:Samsung Galaxy SIII-retired; HTC Evo 4G-retired; Samsung Moment-retired
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikekelso421 View Post
This is all the useful info i have as of right now for anyone with an HTC Evo flashed to metro pcs.I am willing to add or edit any info i have provided to make things EASIER to find for this specific phone one METRO PCS.Thanks for your suggestions in advance and i hope this info with help!

To program data to Metro pcs (must be using a SENSE rom) click here

For ROMS click here (rom's are:CM7 & Sense,both programed for metro)

The .zip titled "MetroPCS Evo AOSP MMS & Web Script v4" you can use to fix MMS on ANY AOSP and most MIUI ROM's.Just flash it AFTER you flash the ROM of your choice and it should fix your MMS.(MAY NEED TO REBOOT TWICE)There is ALSO a similar WEB/MMS fix for SENSE ROM's as well in the same link above.

Programing Data/MMS guide WITH PICTURES here

My ROM and Kernel of choice (thanks OCNBRZE for the kernel suggestion) is:
CM7 7.0.3.1 Stable and the latest Tiamat Kernel.(must flash data/mms .zip when using this combo)also this KERNEL is for AOSP ROM's ONLY!

I will add more to this thread as i find more useful things to share!
Yes really, thank you. I gave my Samsung Moment to my friend for MetroPCS and was disappointed that they couldn't get it to work properly there. This will really come in handy if I give my Evo away too.