View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2011, 01:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
joleen
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Unhappy Where's my Online Directories Icon?

HI THERE!

i've been using htc incredible s for a few months (my first htc phone) and it has been an awesome gadget. However, i have been experiencing several annoying errors.

1) Duplicated contacts
I made sure that i only saved my contacts to the phone and did a back up to sd card. i had disabled all other contacts to be shown in the 'All' tab in 'People' application. however, the contact randomly duplicated itself and the deleted ones kept coming back. i tried deleting the previous contact backup and cleaned my gmail contacts, but the unwanted and duplicated contacts kept coming back. i linked up my contacts and i have like 3 or 4 duplicated 'phone' contacts linking up together. it's annoying especially when u wanted to edit any of them.

2) MISSING GLOBE ICON
i use to be able to assess to the Online Directories function. (People -> Globe Icon -> Facebook / Twitter for HTC Sense, Plurk etc.) Just yesterday the icon was gone, all of a sudden! i am left with 3 icons (All, Groups and Call History). i couldnt get it back even after resetting my phone to factory setting.

HELPPPPP! i wanna link my contacts to facebook and twitter for htc sense like before!