Thread: General Flytouch 3 - Android 2.2
View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2011, 03:44 PM   #309 (permalink)
androidexpert

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart16 View Post
A also bought a Flytouch3/Superpad2. I bought it from Merimobiles. The box was printed with SuperPai III. It has a 6400mAh battery, as did ALL the Flytouch3 at the time - even the iBex one. My Tablet reports being a DISCO10 model. It is indistinguishable from the iBex version except perhaps that it seems to have a decent wifi range!

It is not a clone or a fake, It hasn't befallen any of the problems that have been widely reported.

IMHO the ONLY tablets that should be avoided are the SAWEE model as they are clearly a different system board (soldered in flashRoM and not a TF card, 9volt powersupply/charger) and behave differently.

enough of the 'fake' and 'clone' already, it's not helpful.
I totally agree, I actually read the responses to my last post and got worried, I contacted a friend who told me about the Flytouch 3's in the first place and asked to check his 'real' ibex tab out.

I was relieved though because it was exactly the same as mine in EVERY way (and I really tested everything!), even battery life was pretty much the same. I downloaded tim's 4e rom (official flytouch 3 rom) and it worked perfectly on my device. I think its more important to worry about whether the seller will give a money back guarentee if it's broken. I would much prefer a working superpad III to an ibex tab that arrives broken from China.
Last edited by Slug; January 9th, 2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Removed advertising link