View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:01 AM   #61 (permalink)
CKwik240

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I had a Xoom. I returned it once I got the Galaxy Tab 10.1. The Xoom was nice and quite robust. Well built. But it was notably heavier than the TF and the Tab 10.1. I've had time with all three and each have pros and cons. The Tab just fit me best as it was light and easy to handle. The TF wasn't too bad in this regard, but given the quality control issues my TF had, and that I wondered how much more comfortable the Tab can be, I returned the TF. The Xoom's weight was more cumbersome and I found I didn't need the HDMI or the MicroSD slot so I decided to try the Tab. I returned the Xoom the same day I got the Tab. That said, one thing I will miss is the HD speaker dock. It was particularly nice when I just wanted to put music in a particular area temporarily (outside for a BBQ for example). The sound was loads better than the built-in speakers but nothing to write home about. But it definitely reduced the number of things I have to carry to set up a tablet for music. The Galaxy Tab has a dock, but you have to supply your own speakers.
The Following User Says Thank You to CKwik240 For This Useful Post:
jacobj9 (June 21st, 2011)