View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2011, 04:37 PM   #34 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev7554 View Post
I will be getting rid of this piece of junk as soon as possible. The phone has been the worst phone I have owned. Battery Life is horrible, had to have screen replaced twice, gingerbread is a big let down. Apps crash the phone constantly. Heading back to an Iphone as soon as a new one is released. You may not like apple but there phone and os destroys android. I had a lot of hope and wanted android to be better but its getting to fragmented and just lousy. Pulled my evo of of the charger at 6:30 this morning took 4 calls and moderately cruised the internet and it was dead at 2:15. Ohh and bye the way don't even think of turning on 4g.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev7554 View Post
Lol. Brother and a good friend both have the phone and they don't have as many problems as I but both agree that battery life is a huge issue and they both will be getting rid of when there contract is up. Everybody has different opinions and I am glad I have a choice but as far as I am concerned on a 1-10 scale 10 being the best.

Evo 5
Iphone 8 (would be 9 or 10 if bigger screen)

Android OS 4
IOS 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVU View Post
There are battery settings & apps that eliminate all of this.
It's a fallacy that Android phones eat battery.

MANY people who go to work & school get a ~ 8-12 hours of use out of it esp. with new GB update.
That's a 9-9 day for some. Can't ask for anymore than that.
Those that don't get that much juice are either not informed or haven't asked how to here.

You can see the # of battery life complaints have gone down to only those that are usually newer owners or newer posters who have never visited here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVU View Post
I say most people don't experience what you do.
Must be the bad luck you have over you.
Wouldn't want to be near you that's for sure...
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbobaggins View Post
i don't have any of the issues you've named above with my evo. sounds like you have a bad phone
Sounds like kev7554 is trollin'. 4 posts and 2 of them are just to talk crap and say that he or she's getting rid of the phone?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
BenChase7 (July 19th, 2011), heavychevy (June 22nd, 2011), websterzx10r (July 16th, 2011)