View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2011, 04:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
KOLIO
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,530 Times in 1,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmash View Post
Lol. Where did you find the back cover replacement? That sounds cool. It would be interesting if a lot of Ascenders got the Glory when it comes out and we could keep some of the group together. Especially if its coming out for both Cricket AND Metro. The Cricket only phones don't seem to build much of a following. The Optimus c forum is lucky to get a couple of posts a day. I would predict a powerhouse like the Glory will be a hit regardless, though.

I found it(neoprene-coated cover) @ a CRICKET store that just went from corporate to franchise.I'll be going by there this Saturday & get a part # & manufacturer for it.I believe it was $10.00,I'll PM you when I get the info & perhaps pick one up for you if you'd like.
I could see a LOT of us here moving en masse to the HUAWEI GLORY.I expect to see many familiar names & avatars in that forum & expect the support to rival that of the ASCEND,if not top it.