View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2011, 05:14 PM   #159 (permalink)
AndroidSPCS

Device(s): Note 2, SG S2 & S3, Evo 3D & 4G, Epic 4G, Captivate. (Moment, LG Optimus S, Vibrant)
Carrier: verizon / sprint / at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmageddonX View Post
I want a kickstand but I don't normally put cases on my phones. I usually have a pouch. So we'll see. Plus, I always get the invisibleSHIELD screen protector too.
Have you tried PhantomSkinz?

IMHO they're the best. I have used InvisibleShield / Zagg, BSE, etc etc., nothing is as good as PhantomSkinz - form, fit, finish, lack of orange peel. The screen feels naked even with the PhantomSkinz protector on it.

PhantomSkinz interferes the least with the smooth touchscreens, visually and physically. A 3D phone should have the smoothest / best screen protector, imho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmageddonX View Post
This is going to sound silly... does anyone have any suggestions on how to protect our Evo3D's before we get cases? I wont be able to purchase a case until Monday. I was thinking about keeping it in a tube-sock when I'm not using it until Monday.
I'd advise going to a Fry's Electronics and or a mobile kiosk at the mall, and see if any generic large leather cases will fit.

Such is the pitfall of being an early adopter - not being able to get accessories right away.
Last edited by AndroidSPCS; June 22nd, 2011 at 05:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidSPCS For This Useful Post:
sergi0wned (June 22nd, 2011)