View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2011, 12:13 AM   #170 (permalink)
Rose4uKy

Device(s): Had the EVO4G the EVO 3D and now the EVO4G LTE!
Carrier: Not Provided

I ordered Clarivue and already haven for the 3D had them for my EVO. Is Steinheil better? Those were the other ones I wanted to try last year. But I am happy with Clarivue. But my Sprint store had told me they had the HTC kickstand case when I asked on the phone and I said HTC one. And today he goes oh I can show you the case it's purple and I was like really the case is purple. Turns out it was wasn't the HTC case it was this case here that I had already seen online http://www.mobilecityonline.com/images/products/28095_L.jpg

But I saw the pink one on line and he had it in purple and it was cool and 20 bucks. It's 12.99 online but not in stock yet and pink and purple are my 2 favorite colors. So I think I'll buy it on Friday just to have a case right away to try. Anyone ever used a body glove vibe slider case before? Someone said the ones in 2 parts mess up your screen protector but this one might not since it's one piece. I want the Seidio Innocase Active just like I have on EVO now it's purple and is great. I hope Sedio has a dock too I had there dock for my EVO and it fit my phone with the case in it. MY store did say they had the otterbox cases and he saw my Seidio Inncoase Active and said the Otterbox was like that but I'll wait for Seidios and buy there's. I love the one on my EVO 4G now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom View Post
I just wish their screen protector would already be available... ordered a Clarivue for now.
Last edited by Rose4uKy; June 23rd, 2011 at 12:28 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rose4uKy For This Useful Post:
fishnugget (June 23rd, 2011)