View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2011, 07:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
smudgeyjoe

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thumbs up Too Much Time on my Hands

As numerous users on multiple forums, I have experienced the LOADING issue. As a retired teacher with lots of free time, I played around with this trying to reach conclusions. I first discovered that whether I backed out properly or hit the HOME screen, it made no difference. No matter what app I was using and how I exited, it didn't change anything. It didn't matter how resource hungry the app was. When I left an app, it soft-booted to the white HTC screen and then went to loading for 5-7 sec. I then tried the good old 1st step, and removed my battery. To my surprise, it was suddenly working fine. I did read that others did this, only to see the problem return. I made it two days and then was right back where I started, LOADING, LOADING, LOADING. I removed the battery and was back to GOOD. I just got off the phone with HTC support and was told they are working on a software update\fix but are very seriously beta testing it until they are sure the problem is fixed. Can't be soon enough!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smudgeyjoe For This Useful Post:
brian86j (June 25th, 2011), kbrn (June 24th, 2011)