Thread: General Flytouch 3 - Android 2.2
View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2011, 06:31 PM   #329 (permalink)
slateblue

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Cloned Flytouch 3 tablet PCs from China

The seller, has now agreed to pay me back! But, only If, I accept the device from the carrier and, then return it his UK address. Interestingly, all the devices come from HK, and, considering, he only replies to my emails after 10pm at night, I suspect he lives there or in China too! It looks as if, he has made these addresses up so as to access the UK ebay market but so he could supply his cloned tablets from China, drop-shipping. Naughty, naughty so peeps, beware the details and lengths these devious people go to so they can cream our hard earned money is ludicrous. Although, Im sure the hard currency gives them a really good living in China!

One thing, I have not mentioned, these sellers with their substandard materials and illegally cloned goods, may even be bringing the good name of Google Android down and, in to disrepute by, using the open source software to drive their rip off devices. If you want to truly experience the elegance and simplicity of the Android OS then, buy it only on a reputable platform, by Western standards not Chinese! E.g Motorola, Asus, HTC and, others, including Ibex from ************, who seem to be quite reasonable to provide the back up through ApadTV.