View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2011, 09:04 PM   #53 (permalink)
jenny.devost

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Please HELP! ok i just bought this phone about a month ago now after being out on may long weekend and having my last one jacked, my b/f 13 year old was messing with it and now im locked out its going on day 5 since its been locked, its asking me for my e-mail and password on this acer liquid so i do so and its just loading it will NOT let me go back to the pattern lock as to where i know the swipe code so for days its giving me any other option but to punch in my e-mail addy and pass how do you do a reset on the phone that has no keybord? and yes i tryed the e-mail and putting in "null" for password..... i took battery out and the rogers thinger and sd card i pushed the little button under the battery witch only turns off and on the phone, i turned the dam thing on and off for 5 days now and nothing it just sits in a loading screen... does it matter if you turn off the settings for internet? this is all new to me and i dont know what to do with the thing...... im assuming you need the internet on the phone for it to work? as im seeing as a serching thing after putting in my information? please i need a step by step help i did everything i think that needed to be done...