View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2011, 10:25 PM   #120 (permalink)
awanone
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Felxiview FV-1 HTC Evo 3D Superpad 3 flytouch 3
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via Skype™ to awanone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic-NKT View Post
i got mine from the uk (live in germany) today as well, everthing was packaged in a plastic bag and looked brand new.
after a few times of playing arround i noticed a few annoying problems. First i got my BT keyboard paired but not working, but if read allready that there is a update for this? do you know which one and how to flash? then i have a problem with the output, i have a 32" Full HD TV by LG and the picture looks good, but when something is moving on the screen it gets heavy tearing. which is very annoying imo, especially in games and movies with many fast scenes.
Looked in the config of the player but it doesnt really allow me to change much there. Then i checked my tv and it told me it got a 1080p signal at 30Hz. i think this is the problem... is this normal?
you do need to upgrade the system with update after that blue tooth should work the update is available here with instructions of how to do one word of warning upgrade at your own risk if you brick your system no one is responsible
http://androidforums.com/google-tv/338651-android-tv-box-flexiview-fv-1-a-2.html#post2860783

yes you have guessed it correct mine says 1080P at 50hz to try that setting on your tv might help