Thread: General Where is the EXCITMENT?!
View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2011, 11:45 AM   #56 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,837 Times in 1,918 Posts

The more I think about this, I think burgertime is really on to something regarding the business sector and Sprint may be trying to regain some momentum on that side of the fence with their renewed work with Motorola, starting with the Photon and the Triumph (Virgin), as well as the Motorola XPRT that was recently released. Since there was so much talk about multiple devices that motorola was going to make available through Sprint, another Android device that would fit into that "business sector" would be this one:

New Sprint Motorola Android Phone Exposure | Phones Online

Some of the blogs have mentioned that they think it might be a similar form factor to how the Palm Pre (or HP Pre or whatever they call it now w/ Manny Pacquiao promoting it), as a portrait slider with full qwerty and Android 2.3.

Nontheless, that might've been a device that would've interested me before, but I'm pretty much set on upgrading to the Photon 4G. Already prepared to transition over my EVO to one of my secondary lines.