View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2011, 05:02 PM   #94 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by busted bones View Post
I went back and checked the specs on the Photon 4G and man I started drooling. 16 GB internal memory had me sold. I just have to wait until my phone craps out on me, and with the durability of my EVO that may not be for awhile. Maybe then the LTE network will be out and the LTE Photon 4G will be out. One can only hope.
Yup. The sub-forums were already created by the admin's, if you want to start contributing in any of the threads that have already started.

Motorola Photon 4G - Android Forums

I've been die-hard HTC for the past several years Mogul>Touch Pro>Evo 4G, but I've always been curious how Motorola smartphones would respond on Sprint's network, so I'm a little anxious to see how I feel about it once it's available. This is the first Motorola smartphone that's been released on Sprint, that I actually liked a lot just from the first announcement, preview videos, and initial specs alone. Basically, it took the components that I use and love the most in the EVO, added them into a Motorola phone, and also added the specs that I wanted from the start on the EVO.