View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2011, 11:39 PM   #95 (permalink)
busted bones

Device(s): Motorola Photon 4G EVO 4G-Gone
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Yup. The sub-forums were already created by the admin's, if you want to start contributing in any of the threads that have already started.

Motorola Photon 4G - Android Forums

I've been die-hard HTC for the past several years Mogul>Touch Pro>Evo 4G, but I've always been curious how Motorola smartphones would respond on Sprint's network, so I'm a little anxious to see how I feel about it once it's available. This is the first Motorola smartphone that's been released on Sprint, that I actually liked a lot just from the first announcement, preview videos, and initial specs alone. Basically, it took the components that I use and love the most in the EVO, added them into a Motorola phone, and also added the specs that I wanted from the start on the EVO.
Yeah that phone running Sense with LTE on sprint would be my dream phone. I did really like playing around on my girlfriends droid before I got my EVO. Motoblur doesn't feel as polished as Sense though IMO. I haven't played with the most recent version of Motoblur though so that may hav changed.