View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2011, 02:40 PM   #136 (permalink)
EarlyMon
The PearlyMon
Thread Author (OP)
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,042
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,701
Thanked 54,832 Times in 21,868 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfingerz View Post
I had the same issue with yahoo when upgrading from my hero to the EVO3d. When I put the exact same settings in the 3d as the hero I just got a blank inbox. I downloaded K9, it went through it's automatic set up and worked perfectly. The only difference I found was that K9 had TLS listed under security type. I changed the stock app security settings to TLS and I was 100% again.
Well that was interesting - a protocol change. Tried it - said it couldn't access my account when set to TLS. Tried it again with htc. prefixes removed from server paths - still no soap.

SSL is working w/ imap - today.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
marctronixx (July 1st, 2011)