View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2010, 11:46 PM   #53 (permalink)
Mykpfsu

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75 View Post
No, its not. The Nexus doesnt have Sense genius. What about the Bravo then? The rumors on both were WRONG!
Well then Engadget, who I would trust a hell of alot more then you was also wrong.
HTC Bravo pictured more lucidly (Update: coming to US in January as HTC Passion) -- Engadget
Oh and to further show that the facts don't back you here is the HTC Buzz spec page from the leaked 2010 roadmap (make sure to read the special features section).
HTC portfolio for first half of 2010 - Engadget Galleries
Here is the spec sheet from the Bravo from the same catalog
HTC portfolio for first half of 2010 - Engadget Galleries
Do you notice something missing from the Bravo special features? Well probably not, I mean that would require thought.
HTC Bravo pictured more lucidly (Update: coming to US in January as HTC Passion) -- Engadget
Notice something missing in that picture? No? Yeah its not pictured with Sense. Wasn't pictured with Sense in the catalog as well. I wonder what that could mean. It surely couldn't mean that neither the Bravo nor Passion were originally planned to have Sense. Nah that would be too simple to anyone who has paid attention.
Oh and by the by, notice how there have been no mentions of the HTC Passion since the Nexus One came out?