Originally Posted by Xtiro
1) Nope. Pressing the home button is just like minimising all the windows on a computer; everything is running in the background. Task killers are dedicated apps.
2) Hard to tell. It might be an app you've isntalled stopping the phone from sleeping.
3) Sounds like you need to turn off notifications in the default messaging app.
4) I don't really know =/ Maybe if you delete all the other locations from the weather app other than the one you use?
Thanks for the reply xtiro,
1) if the app does not have a log out.close button, then how are u supposed to close the app completely without getting task killer?
3)My standard android message notification is turned off. i only have handcent notification on and it does notify me but notifies me again after i already read the text.
4) deleted all other cities as suggested by the others threads but still no luck