Thread: General Where is the EXCITMENT?!
View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2011, 03:59 PM   #70 (permalink)
twospirits
AF's janitor

Device(s): currently using... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,679 Times in 1,745 Posts
twospirits411@gmail.com

I know that the kickstand is a hit or miss with the masses, but at least I feel even if i never use it, its nice to know its still there in case i do need it. (btw I use it alot) and it boggles my mind how HTC decided not to include it on the so called EVO replacement. Did they do a survey of some sort or did some analyst just decide it wasn't worth it. As for the 3D feature, sure its nice and all and its nice to say you were the first with it, but not everyone can see 3D and those that can do get headaches etc.

I just don't get why the cell phone industry can't take a cue from the automotive industry and make a high end model once and for all that includes everything and the kitchen sink. dual core, 1.5 ghz, 16gb internal (or more)etc etc and then make it not look like a tank. lol

TS
Members, want to make this place better, just ask the staff. Remember, the "No' is always there, you are just looking for the "Yes". and please read the guidelines, otherwise you may end up in Banlandia.

Google + and twitter user.
Click below for image/list of devices...

The Following User Says Thank You to twospirits For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (July 5th, 2011)