View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2011, 07:08 AM   #107 (permalink)
Sgt. Slaughter

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmexx View Post
I hope not, but that sounds possible given what I see now and the touch failure. I tapped the phone a couple times, but no more shifting as of yet. I'll mention it to the folks in store when I get a chance to take it in, probably when the store re-opens Tuesday.

Thanks, Early. Have you heard of this happening before? I didn't see anything in searches earlier, but I'll try some other terminology and see if something pops up.
Just saw your post here. Wanted to comment that I have it too and its lil annoying when you see it as it doesn't go away. lol

btw, this has been a topic over at xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=15395866#post15395866 for a bit and there seems to be various different amounts of "tilt" and also people noticing 2 manufactures for the phones again, this time novatec and sharp, and one of sets even producing a yellowish tint to the white colors on the screen.

Ive got bright whites here on mine but have the tiny tilt in the screen. Now debating if worth getting a replacement and being forced to have the 2 OTA's installed as I worry what if they figure full root s-off but only on the pre OTA versions. I know temp root is working on the current OTA's but always a chance i guess they might have to be on pre ota to get s-off if they find a new hole there that helps more....
Last edited by Sgt. Slaughter; July 7th, 2011 at 09:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sgt. Slaughter For This Useful Post:
Emmexx (July 9th, 2011)