Originally Posted by androidforums
I use it in google toolbar and send any kinds of notes to my phone.
And on the phone, just click the link or adress to run browser or map.
Plus, it has a web interface.
I use it to send app market link from my own web:
Here are its main features : ...
- Create notes on your computer and send them to your phone
- Send URLs, locations, phone numbers and email addresses to your phone
- Send contacts to your phone contact list
- Launch browser, Google Maps or Make calls based on the content in the note
- Create SMS message on your computer
- Send notes from Google toolbar
- Send notes from your phone back to your computer
- Copy text from phone web page
- Currently supported phones: Google Android phones
- See tips here
No need to sign up but secure!
A new way to sync with your phone!
Just download AnyClip device software from your phone and you are ready to go!
Help Us: Submit FAQ's
You have answered over and over! Will add them to OUR FAQ LIB
. Check out our FAQ's
.... Also Check out our Tag Search
. \\\ Running 2 G1's & a MT3G, Vibrant(rooted), Galaxy S: <<< OLD New >>> JUST Samsung S3-32GB & LG GSlate Tablet /// Link for --> G1 Dream ROOT GUIDE
///// Link for --> UN-ROOT GUIDE