View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2011, 08:32 PM   #129 (permalink)
jflower

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks for the reply.

I'm still in a synchronization mess. Ever since I installed Calengoo on my phone and then tried entering an item on my Outlook (running Windows XP) to see if things would sync properly, my synching has been broken on that computer.

Interestingly, the synching is fine between phone and hotmail and between my Windows 7 desktop, a different Windows XP laptop, and hotmail/phone.

I have no idea why installing Calengoo on my android phone (and then entering a new calendar item into Outlook) would have caused this problem on the computer where I updated outlook while Calengoo was installed. And, I'm not sure how to solve it. I've tried uninstalling the outlook hotmail connector on that laptop and setting up the connector and hotmail account on that computer from scratch. It did not work.

I'm not sure what to try next, so if anyone has tips, please let me know.

Also, if anyone has successfuly combined a calendar app on their phone with this hotmail/outlook set up, please let us know!

I don't really know what to do next. Totally bummed out that one of my computers no longer syncs to hotmail. And, because I'm a heavy user of the calendar, I do need to be able to use a full-featured calendar app rather than the android calendar. Hope I can figure this out!
Last edited by jflower; July 8th, 2011 at 08:36 PM.