View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2011, 12:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
wart0g
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Post iPhone 6 to have wireless charging capability

Hey all,

What a title for a first post, eh? Now I'm not typically one to stir the pot too much, but I sincerely hope that someone who reads this may know someone who should know about how wireless charging technology is going to be a pain in the butt for droids in the future if nothing is in the works.

WSJ: Apple to Introduce Wireless Charging for iPhone 6?

That's an article only a few days old about how wireless charging will most likely become a part of iPhone technology within 2 years... Now I have faith that my HTC Incredible is going to continue to kick-ass for the next 2 years, but I have to say that even I have been seriously thinking about modding my phone to allow for wireless charging via Touchstone technology (Even though it will completely trash my warranty).

Whoever you may be, the "someone who knows someone who should know about this..." I sincerely hope you pass this info on right away... Wireless charging is right around the corner and I don't want to see any piece of handheld technology caught in the techno-graveyard in a few years because of too many wires, much less devices designed to run the Android OS.

Here's me crossing my fingers that someone in the know will get this tip soon and start revolutionizing our beloved droids if they aren't already.

Peace. Love. Chicken Grease...

-Wart0g