Thread: Support problem again with RAM
View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2011, 01:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
efmp1987
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbasusparky View Post
efmp1987, I'm curious how you know that your RAM goes from 130 MB to 155 MB in less than an hour? Are you closely monitoring the 2.2 Froyo provided Samsung Task Manager, (RAM manager tab)? Is your phone lagging or freezing? If not, it may actually be running an email or weather sync that may be causing the temporary spike in RAM. Android 2.2 OS should be handling RAM resources automatically so you may not need to worry about it and soft reboot the phone. Also, is there an app service that should not be running in Applications->Running Services?
Yes you are right, I am monitoring the task manager, RAM tab. But i dont clear my ram via that, though i did try, and it was ineffective becase the usage would climb to 10 in less than 2 mminutes. A few minutes ago it was 90 RAM, now its 130. By the time it reaches 150+ my phone hangs and i have to reboot my phone again. In settings --> applications --> running services its just the keyboard, android system and google services framework. I tried force closing gmail, sprint zone, market, email, but they just spring back to life after. I dont know what to do im so sad :'(