Thread: Support Camera reboot
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
KTorrential
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Camera reboot

Hi guys. I have tried searching for this problem, and have come across a couple of posts on various other forums, but with no reply. Basically, I have the following issue:

"having an issue with the camera app re-booting continuously. The image flashes up on the screen and then flashes off (along with a click sound internally). I have tried re-booting, powering down & removing the battery for 2 minutes).. but nothing seems to work so far.. Video recording works fine. I even removed the SD card (in case it was faulty), but still the same issue. Tried switching to the front facing camera and still the same. I am out of ideas. Any one else had or having similar issues?"

I copied that from a post I found on another website, but it is exactly what is happening to my phone. My partner put his finger over the camera lens until it managed to focus on it (his explanation), and we thought it was fixed as it took a photo without a problem. However, every time I have started up the camera since, the same thing occurs.

What advice have you got for me?

Cheers,

K