View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #39 (permalink)
mikekelso421
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): [HTC Evo 4G]Mik 3.11 w/ ICS Theme/MetrogenMod 4.5,[Lg Optimus M] My EZ Rider 2.2.2 w/ My ICS Theme
Carrier: Not Provided

mikekelso420@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctindell1981 View Post
Hello everyone. As with anything I do, I do lots of research b4 plunging head first n2 the unknown. I really wanna get an evo on metro and am no stranger to rooting and flashing find... what I'm wondering is which Rom is the sense Rom by azrael. Is it azrael x 5 or stock Rom.... I really love the sense UI... that's y I ask...

Any help and answers would b greatly appreciated
yea.azrael x5 is the newest release..if you go to the links i put in the top post,there is links to the .zip files you will need to get mms working after the rom flash..basically the aosp zip will get mms working on ANY aosp rom...but the zip for the sense roms is kind of hit or miss..ive used it on the azrael sense rom and it works perfectly..right now im running the new SYNERGY rom with the latest ota gingerbread build..my mms seems to work pretty well with minimal problems..but the azrael rom is flawless for everyday users..hope this helps..go to the links i posted and you will learn a little more about this