Originally Posted by LaZeR
Actually it's the P3Droid "All in One" from the TBH app. The Monster is for installing CM7.
You are right. Thanks. I got a replacement with OTA 596 on it. So, what I'm about to do is:
1) follow instructions here to install the p3droid all in one zip CM7 Beta compliments of CVPCS
2) Reinstall Rom Mgr Premium and make sure I have the latest version and 2nd init selected (so letters are orange in recovery).
3) Click download rom and select latest nightly (make sure Wipe Dalvik and Install G Apps are checked).
4) Flash fixit zips from here All In One Fix Zip for CM4DX
and enjoy CM7
Is that it?
or is it better or does it matter if I:
1) SBF to Froyo
2) Root with z4root
3) Reinstall Rom Mgr Premium (is there no need for D2 bootstrapper if I go this way?)
4) Flash CM7 Nightly
5) Flash fixit zips and enjoy