View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2011, 09:22 PM   #135 (permalink)
Attain????????

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

The original post confused me. I have a friend that works for AT&T who I was talking to. I had an upgrade last November where I took the Pantech Laser. I didn't want to pay the extra money every month for a smartphone because all that was out at that point were the windows phones, the iphone, and the blackberry torch really and I didn't like any of them. Anyways I talked to my friend about it and he said I could get an early upgrade since I'm over 6 months into my contract so I can get any phone I want but I have to add $100 to the 2 year commitment cost of a phone so I've been looking at the Attain clearly and I want the damn thing to come out but if it came out for $199.99 I would pay $299.99 for it and would have to upgrade my data plan since my $10 a month data plan on my Laser isn't for smartphones (gay). But according to your post I am not available for an upgrade anytime soon at all and I have to pay $200 not $100 extra for the phone. My friend looked at my account before giving me all this info as well. So which is right exactly?