View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2011, 09:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by amimemeami View Post
I called the local sprint store, they just got training on them yesterday, and confirmed the release date, but they did not have any info on when and if you can pre-order them. They said that it would probably be a week before they knew more.

Now, I have to decide between the EVO 3D and the Photon. Things where so much easier when there was no real competition. Either way it will be a bit of an upgrade from my LG lotus
Have you gone into the store to try the EVO 3D yet? I suggest you do that, prior to making a decision.

What you're getting with the Photon 4G is pretty straight forward because some of the bells and whistles are already on other phones. Main thing you'd have to decide on is form factor and if the 3D is too much new tech to pass up for you.

I personally hated the 3D when I tried it. As much as I've been a diehard HTC fan for so many years, I've decided to go with the Photon because it is geared towards business.