View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2011, 12:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwarez View Post
I have the EVO 3D and I am considering returning it to get the Photon. Main reasons being the camera (2D) sucks on the EVO 3D, not really interested in the 3D part of the phone, screen is just OK on the EVO 3D and the speaker on it totally sucks. Anyone know if the screen or speakerphone is any better on the Photon? Camera is 8MP so I assume it's better than the EVO's. Plus the Photon has an active kickstand which I like and 16 GB of storage. Anyone know how teh Tegra 2 pairs up against the EVO's processor?
From what I've heard, since it's built to attract business consumers, the speakerphone is exceptionally good. I'm not sure about the camera, but if it's on par with my EVO 4G, I'll be happy and there have been a lot of people that complained about the EVO 4G camera.

If we're talking about the 3VO, then I've heard playback on the 3VO is better w/ the 1.2ghz dual-core snapdragon. If we're talking about the EVO 4G playback, I can't see any reason why the Tegra 2 wouldn't blow the single core snapdragon out of the water.