View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2011, 06:38 PM   #17 (permalink)
twospirits
AF's janitor

Device(s): currently using... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,679 Times in 1,745 Posts
twospirits411@gmail.com

While there are quite a few places stating lower prices for the Photon 4G, most are geared toward the new line customer. For existing customers wanting to upgrade, usually there is no other recourse than to haggle with the CSR.

But being that existing customers will most likely not use the older phone (since you are getting the new one to replace it), you can probably lower the cost of the new phone by trading in your previous one.

I wrote a review on trade in programs (shown below) and although it's written last year when I was upgrading to the EVO 4G, it still stand true today. I would suggest reading it and looking into the programs and who knows you may get a very sweet discount for your new Photon 4G.

Review: Trade-In Cell Phone Programs

Edit: Just realized that with the Walmart trade in the Walmart Price of $247 goes down to $146 woohoo

TS out
Members, want to make this place better, just ask the staff. Remember, the "No' is always there, you are just looking for the "Yes". and please read the guidelines, otherwise you may end up in Banlandia.

Google + and twitter user.
Click below for image/list of devices...

Last edited by twospirits; July 14th, 2011 at 06:44 PM.