View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2011, 09:33 PM   #18 (permalink)
droidbaby

Device(s): Inspire 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

I had an iPhone 3gs and upgraded to HTC Inspire 4g. I got it for $50 from Sam's Club. Great phone so far. I had to swap mine because of the sideload update issue. Fixed that with temp root from XDA instead because the second phone still won't receive the update.

So far, I love the customization that I can do with the phone (without even rooting). I'm having a little hard time scanning the android market for good apps, I suppose because I'm not used to it yet. Also, some apps are way too expensive but I'm cheap. :-)
Anyway, just go ahead and get her one. I also bought a TPU case (cross between hard plastic and silicon case: softer than hard plastic but does not have the texture of silicon case), 3x screen protector and car charger from ebay for $3.50; bought an extra Usb-micro usb charger/data cable from dealextreme.com for $2.xx. Buying extra chargers helps with the battery issue. I can't complain much coz I play with it alot. Battery will last if you don't play with it a lot but why have a nice phone if you just want to stick it in your pocket.
The Following User Says Thank You to droidbaby For This Useful Post:
carolinahtcown (July 15th, 2011)