Thread: Support A 500 3.1 wifi problem
View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2011, 12:03 AM   #36 (permalink)
dasudevil

Device(s): Mytouch 4G White (Stock) Acer Iconia A500 (stock)
Carrier: Not Provided

dasudevil

WTF.. After a week or so with this awesome update i now have the problem. I WAS PISSED. soo excited to watch a movie today at work via the new video app ERRRR NOT fn pc would not connect to anything. Messed up part it was working when i walked in but not 3 hours later. POS...

My main question which has been and has not been answered here is: If i do this pin reset do i loose all my data progress in games? My kid and I will be VERY PISSED if thats the case we have about a month of hard core non stop gaming on this thing.

So if i hit the reset do i loose it ALL?

just got off the line with acer they say it will be saved. (personally i dont believe them) They say something about the privacy settings, back up all data (which i was checked) but it says to google. I have apps that are about 30-100 bucks from amazon which i got for free since they love to give them away. Would i loose them too? DAMN I HATE THIS RIGHT NOW. I have an expensive gaming console that wont let me do CRAP!

UPDATE: After resetting (via button) 5 times I thought it may be not working due to the lock screen i have so I removed the lock and started over. 2 times like it says.

YOU DO NOT LOOSE ANY DATA, NO RE-DOWNLOADING nothing changes for some odd reason.I can go back to sleep now
Acer Iconia Tab A500[/URL]
Last edited by dasudevil; July 17th, 2011 at 08:46 AM.